Philadelphia Government Contract Fraud Attorneys
Vaira & Riley, P.C. in Philadelphia defends government contractors accused of committing fraud against the government. The vast majority of government contractor fraud cases involve defense contractors.
Defense Contractor Fraud
As the fallout from the Iraq war unfolds, charges of government defense contract fraud are on the increase. An investigation after a helicopter crash may reveal the use of defective mechanical parts such as nuts and bolts. Assessment of liability, pursuit of compensation and imposition of fines are some of the many components of a government contract fraud case.
Contact Vaira & Riley, P.C. to schedule a consultation regarding a government contract fraud case involving any of the following:
- Manufacture and distribution of components such as airplane wings or combat gear including parachutes, fireproof vests or raincoats
- Defective product claims
- Fraud claims involving delivery and supply
Investigation into the facts of a government contract fraud case will require answers to question such as the following:
- Was there compliance in terms of specs in the original order?
- Were products properly tested and inspected?
- Were there blatant overcharges?
- Are mail fraud charges involved?
- Were false statements made?
Nationwide Federal Contract Claims
Clients of Vaira & Riley, P.C. in need of government contract fraud defense include manufacturers and vendors from other states whose accounts are processed for payment by respective government agencies in Philadelphia. The law firm welcomes out-of-state inquiries regarding allegations of defense contract fraud.
Contractors and subcontractors are encouraged to contact Vaira & Riley, P.C. to schedule a preliminary case analysis of government contract fraud, including contracts related to defense industries.