Philadelphia Bank Fraud Attorneys ◦ Embezzlement ◦ Mortgage Fraud
Individuals accused of defrauding financial institutions rely on the knowledgeable, zealous counsel and representation of the Philadelphia criminal defense and civil litigation law firm of Vaira & Riley, P.C. Clients of the law firm face criminal and civil challenges such as the following:
- Accusations of making false statements to banks in order to get loans (mortgage fraud)
- Charges of maintaining falsified auto dealers inventory records in order to obtain loans
- FBI money tracing investigations
Contact the law firm to schedule a consultation regarding allegations of bank fraud stemming from government or private sources.
Bank fraud cases typically include the following phases:
- An exhaustive assessment of the case
- Review of evidence
- Evaluation of alleged wrongdoing
- Strategizing on how to limit and minimize any penalties such as fines or incarceration
- Strategizing on how to keep a civil case from becoming a criminal matter
- Working to protect the reputation of a business or individual
When Stakes are High in Bank Fraud and Embezzlement Cases
Philadelphia bank fraud defense law firm Vaira & Riley is known for its professional representation of corporate and individual clients facing serious consequences. In many bank fraud and embezzlement cases, the survival of a business or career is on the line. Professional clients require the best defense that they can find when facing allegations of bank fraud and embezzlement.
Contact Vaira & Riley to schedule a consultation regarding allegations of bank fraud stemming from government or private sources.